Your winter & ski holiday in Ski amadé
It's one of the most wonderful feelings to carve down the slopes, swing after swing - the warm rays of the sun on your face and countless peaks on the horizon. The famous skiing area Flachau is directly in front of your Schlössl door. Unlimited skiing fun awaits you here on a total of 120 kilometres to St. Johann-Alpendorf and Kleinarl-Flachauwinkl. But Flachau also offers you the perfect winter sports package off the slopes. Once you've discovered it for yourself, you won't be able to get enough of it - guaranteed.
- Flachau ski area as part of the Snow Space Salzburg: a total of 120 km of piste network & modern lifts, connection to Wagrain, St. Johann-Alpendorf, Kleinarl-Flachauwinkl
- Must-do: Ride the spectacular aerial tramways "G-Link" & Panorama Link
- Further attractions in the Snow Space Salzburg: Hermann Maier World Cup course, Timing course, Snowpark Betterpark Alpendorf, Absolutpark in Flachauwinkl,...
- Your challenge: 12 Peaks Trophy - the ski circuit with 12 peaks & 5 valleys
- Flachau is part of Ski amadé: 760 km of slopes & 270 lifts, multi-day ski pass of Snow Space Salzburg valid in all member ski areas
- Ski rental shops, sports shops and ski schools at the valley stations & in the village
- Chalet mySchlössl situated directly at the "Hermann-Maier-Worldcup-Course", Starjet 1, practice lift
- Ski schools & ski rental shops directly at the valley station of the Starjet 1
- A total of 260 km long cross-country ski trail network in Flachau & the region, prepared for the classic & the skating style
- Well-known Tauernloipe (total length 63 km): cross-country skiing connection of the Salzburg Sportwelt resorts
- Equipment rental in the local sports shops, courses for every level can be booked in the sports schools in Flachau
- Access to the Flachauwinkl cross-country ski trail only a few metres away
- Tobogganing fun on the toboggan runs Sattelbauer, Brennhütte & Munzenhof, Winklalm & Winterbauer in Flachau as well as Flachauwinkl
- Alpine Coaster "Lucky Flitzer" - open all year round
- Beautiful routes for snowshoe hikes & 40 cleared winter hiking trails in & around Flachau
- Guided hikes on snowshoes can be booked at the local winter sports schools
- Great action sports offer for every skill level in Flachau: Snow biking & fat biking, snow bob riding, telemarking, winter Segway tours, snow tubing, winter canyoning,...
- Guided ski tours can be booked at the local ski schools
- Riding hall at Wastlgut, horse-drawn sleigh rides at Scheickgut, Sieglhub & Wechslerhof bookable
- Curling rinks in Flachau & Flachauwinkl