With the first step out of the Schlössl door you are already in the middle of your hiking and mountain paradise. Whether on foot or on a bike, the peaks around Flachau are enticing. Once you have reached the top, you will be rewarded with a unique panoramic view - you will gladly accept the effort of the ascent. But also for our guests who prefer to take it easy, the place has a lot to offer: enjoy a day at the swimming lake, gondola up to the Grießenkareck, Segway ride,... One thing is for sure: In Flachau there are more active possibilities than you have vacation days. That's why I like to come back...
- Hikes & mountain tours for every taste: well-marked, to peaks, lakes, managed alpine huts
- Own family hiking trails: Flori's adventure trail with various puzzle stations & play attractions along the way (suitable for prams)
- Summer lift'ln with the chairlifts Starjet 1 & Starjet 2
- Themed walks: "Water moves" & "The path of good wishes".
- Salzburg Summit Game: 7 summits in seven different locations in the Salzburg Sports World with the motto "On the trail of the benevolent queen and her six noblemen".
- Salzburger Almenweg (altogether 120 alpine huts & 350 km length) leads with 3 stages through Flachau
- With the hiking bus comfortably to the starting points of your tours, € 1,-/ride with the Flachau Summer Card.
- Tours possible directly from Chalet mySchlössl
- Over 500 km long tour network for mountain bike, e-bike & roadbike
- Stoneman Taurista: THE MTB trail in the Salzburger Land, 123 km, 4.500 Hm & 360° alpine panorama
- Bikepark Wagrain with routes for beginners to advanced bikers
- Cycling tours for the whole family & connoisseurs on a section of the Ennsradweg (river cycle path with a total length of 240 - 280 km)
- Mountainskyven: Ascent on foot with the bike on your back, descent by bike, bikes can be rented at Sport am Jet.
- Bike tours with guide bookable, rental of all types of bikes in the local sports shops
- Annually in Flachau: Bike Night Flachau with international top stars
- Attractive tours start right outside the door
- Wide range of adventure sports for big & small
- In the water: canyoning, stand-up paddling, riverbug,...
- On land: Segway, Zorbing, Quad for Kids, Mountaincart, Summer toboggan run "Lucky Flitzer" and much more.
- In the air: e.g. tandem paragliding
- All courses for beginners & advanced - bookable in the local sports schools
- Reitecksee natural swimming lake in Flachau-Reitdorf & Rohrsee swimming lake in Flachauwinkl
- Also in the vicinity: Eben bathing lake, Radstadt alpine swimming pool, Amadé thermal baths.
- Football, tennis, beach volleyball & basketball court at the Flachau sports centre, skate park
- For golf fans: Golf course Radstadt (18-hole course) with unique golf gondola lift, Golf Club Open Golf St. Johann (two 9-hole courses), GCC Dachstein-Tauern (18-hole course)
- Cycle paths ideal for Nordic Walking, 6 signposted running routes, Smovey Walk Swing & Smile - training courses can be booked at the sports schools in Flachau
- Rides on the approx. 20 km long network of bridle paths, riding stables, pony rides for children
Flachau Summer Card - your "more" in your summer holiday
With the Flachau Summer Card you are in the middle of it instead of just being there: from 2 nights with us you receive the guest card free of charge. Exciting sports and activity opportunities await you: daily guided adventure hikes, summer lift to Grießenkareck, family activity programme with archery and much more.